Greece Analysis Greek - Turkish Relations

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
This guy continues insulting us and the mods still allow this clown to roam free.

While Manomed gets banned.
What do you expect when you insult dead people or relatives? "pissing on graves" is a thing in Australia, i guess...you should not be banned like manomed, they should kick you out

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Here we are, lay down where you want this....evidence, only when you are offered by UN, to go to the International Court of Justice, do not hide behind your neo-Ottoman curtains.

So there is no word "demilitarized", neither "disarmament".It is this admission that makes Turkey reluctant .... International Courts .... and remains only in the threat of war.
I answered you one by one the arguments you brought.
Do you disagree as Turkey?
Serious states go to International Courts.
Weightless states share the threat of war.

I say it again: when someone has no real or weak arguments, he makes ad hominem argument.
As for the rest, if Turkey considers it to be pure assumptions, the peaceful solution is one: International Court of Justice. But Turkey does not want to because it is simply seeking war, thirsty for war. This is also proven by your public statements.

I wrote it but you deliberately avoided it, a well-known Turkish tactic.
So I repeat it: air violations do not concern only the 10 miles, but also the overflights on Greek islands.
And to understand the Turkish tactic: where you talk about the 10 miles, you jump to another issue, the continental shelf. Two different issues, but they help in the deliberate disorientation.
You do this below, that's why I will not play your turkish game.

Again: I wrote it but you deliberately avoided it, a well-known Turkish tactic.
So I repeat it: The Cyprus Issue, as Greek-Turkish Issue, started when in 1957 Dr. Kutsiuk (the leader of Turkish Cypriots), proposed to Menderes the division of the island. In fact, at a time when Cyprus was under British occupation, the Turks wanted to divide the island, as they do today.
Avoid commenting,
resume the monologue about ... Greek barbarians.
And to close the Cyprus issue, since you(and any Turkish official) are talking always about the letter that send to the UN, the condemnation decisions concerning the Turkish invasion and occupation, why do you forget them?
Finally answered directly once.

You know, the Greeks during the Greek Revolution, you called them ..... terrorists. Generally, the tyrant calls as terrorits, the other who demands better conditions and freedom.
If conditions in Turkey were better for the Kurds, PKK would not exist.

But because your neo-Ottoman culture is that of the tyrant and the subject (speaking in Western terms), then this will continue. You may have wiped out the Christians with the genocides, but the Kurds are more numerous and of course they have learned the past lesson from the sufferings of the Christians in Turkey.

And I repeat: when someone violates an International Treaty, you take him to an International Court of Justice. Turkey knows it will lose, so it will neither go nor even recognize jurisdiction.

When we exposed the truth to you with the articles of international treaties and the violations you made, this is how you were left without arguments and did not know what to talk about. Like a parrot, you copy/paste the same things to the comments on every subject -no demilitarised word are avaliable behaving as if you can't comprehend what you read- and you keep saying things similar to your every violation. -Go to court-.
Greece is uncomfortable even with the discussion of its 3 international violations, let alone going to the court. You are a state that declares that you can negotiate with Turkey only if these 3 issues are not on the agenda. Because your violations have nothing to defend and you have no answer to give.
  • Status of demilitarized islands,
  • 10 miles airspace and
  • Maritime jurisdictions

Even if we prove your expansionalist and illegal activities with a lot of examples and with the texts of international treaties, you still try to create a perception by parroting false jargons such as "Turkey already seeks war, thirsty for war, Turks are war-loving, neo-Ottomanism, Turkey has never respected international treaties or laws". What you're doing is not arguing, it's making a space for yourself with lies. You will not be allowed to spread your lies in every thread on this forum. You will either prove what you said with your sources or this field will be closed to you.

When we exposed your contradictory theses, the absurd justifications you have given as reasons to your violations, and your interpretation of international treaties with purely assumptions without showing any single word about your claims in texts, you were surprised what you will talk about with anger. All your hypocrisy has nothing to defend against, and the only thing you can say against the truth is "if there is a violation, you will go to international court". This will be on the pages of this forum as a good example to expose who you are and what you're tryng to do.

But when we opened this forum, we created very sensitive rules. We have stated in the forum rules that we will not allow bloody terrorists to be praised for any reason. Even if your country has strange relations with PKK terrorists or you try to express Turkey's crushing of PKK terrorists in different terms, we will never allow terrorists to be declared as "freedom fighters" in this forum. We have declared in the rules that we will not allow their actions to be propagated and presented as if they are a representative of the Kurdish people with implications, but I see that you have never adopted the rules of this forum and your hatred for Turkey in this discussion and your inability to produce logical arguments due to the situation you were fallen with facts caused you to even justify a bloody terrorist organization like the PKK. It wouldn't be surprising to see this type of actionz from a person who defended those who massacred the innocent Turks in Cyprus but it will have a penalty for you.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When we exposed the truth to you with the articles of international treaties and the violations you made, this is how you were left without arguments and did not know what to talk about. Like a parrot, you copy/paste the same things to the comments on every subject and you keep saying things similar to your every violation. -Go to court-

When we exposed your contradictory theses, the absurd justifications you have given as reasons to your violations, and your interpretation of international treaties with purely assumptions without showing any single word about your claims in texts, you were surprised what you will talk about with anger. All your hypocrisy has nothing to defend against, and the only thing you can say against the truth is "if there is a violation, you will go to international court". This will be on the pages of this forum as a good example to expose who you are and what you're tryng to do.

But when we opened this forum, we created very sensitive rules. We have stated in the forum rules that we will not allow bloody terrorists to be praised for any reason. Even if your country has strange relations with PKK terrorists or you try to express Turkey's crushing of PKK terrorists in different terms, we will never allow terrorists to be declared as "freedom fighters" in this forum. We have declared in the rules that we will not allow their actions to be propagated and presented as if they are a representative of the Kurdish people, even if it is implied, butbut I see that you have never adopted the rules of this forum and your hatred for Turkey in this discussion due to your inability to produce logical arguments and the helplessness caused you to even justify a bloody terrorist organization like the PKK. It wouldn't be surprising to see this type of movement from a person who defended those who massacred the innocent Turks in Cyprus but it will have a penalty for you.

Cabatli his a bot. Im 100% sure because he repeats the same old stuff all the time.

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 631
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
And when one side disagrees or does not back down, instead escalates the offensive, after 20 years of dialogue, then what is the peaceful diplomatic solution you propose?
To tell me that for 20 years there has been a meaningful dialogue between Greece and Turkey is at least funny. This dialogue takes place without the intention of a solution but in order for one side or the other to put what it wants and demands without any intention for equal use, protection and control of the waters of the Aegean Sea. My proposal essentially erases the geopolitical and economic exploitation of the Aegean Sea from both sides with the aim of focusing Greece and Turkey on the protection of biodiversity and isometric demilitarization. I am tired of dealing with you, in your opinion Greece does everything right and everyone else does it wrong and even with deceit. It is not always possible to present Greece as a victim or to reproduce the governmental foreign policy of the New Democracy. You have reached the point of believing 100% what the Greek State says. I can not communicate with mythologists who parrot.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
And when one side disagrees or does not back down, instead escalates the offensive, after 20 years of dialogue, then what is the peaceful diplomatic solution you propose?
I have an idea, stop pointing fingers while following a maximalist approach, its easy to say other side is at fault while not being ready for compromises.

Blackhawk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:

Blackhawk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
But Turkey does not want to because it is simply seeking war, thirsty for war. This is also proven by your public statements.

"Peaceful Greek" soldiers training.

"Drink Turkish blood, orphan Turkish children and to burn Turkish houses"

In fact, they cry out how they massacred Muslims at different times in Cyprus, Crete and other regions in the past. According to today's Greeks, who have been brainwashed and raised with hatred and hostility towards Turks, Turks who defend their territorial rights and oppose Greek maximalist claims are bloodthirsty and barbarian criminals.
I don't know if there is any other nation that is so spoiled, arrogant, and never admits its own guilt and always blames other nations.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,365
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
In an interview with TRT, Cavusoglu for 5th time in 10 days reiterated the claims tto challenge once again the sovereignty of Greece in the Greek Aegean islands, setting as a pretext Ankara's request for demilitarization.
The answer, of course, was given by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Mr Papaioannou, where, among other things, he points out that the answers have been given to the UN, always based on international law, something that Turkey deliberately ignores.
In a short time I will post why Turkey is lying and that its purpose is the conquest of Greek territory within the framework of the Mavi Vatan doctrine.

Lmao so every other day. I literally said the exact same thing but I got laughed at and replied with "No it's very rarely that you will hear a Turkish politician talking about Greece".

Last edited:

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Dont forget the Italians and Germans in 1941. Just two months of fighting and Greece bended the knee against them.
LMAO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, Greece the tiny country that it is lasted 219 days before beeing finally captured, having one of the longest periods of resistance before being captured in WW2 and even after not having bullets or even fucking boots to fight against in the mountains with under -20 Degrees Celsius, the normal population united together with ΕΑΜ and other parties to fight together with their bear arms while thousands died of famine with a total death percentage at the end of the war of 11% of our population . There are several statements (excluding Hitler's) by actual German officers and pilots saying how they tipped their hats to their Greeks counterparts on how valiantly, bravely and with spirit they fought compared to other Nations, and you, have the BALLS to shit over all of that and saying that we bended our knees towards them compared to who ? Turkey ? Who signed a "neutrality" Agreement, letting them trample all over through your country to get energy rescources, trading with them and letting them spy on the Allies ? Go read some fucking history ; the fact that you have the audacity to not even talk about the subject but to just pile on the Greek Hate with an argument you know nothing about makes me fucking sick.

Last edited:

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
"Peaceful Greek" soldiers training.

"Drink Turkish blood, orphan Turkish children and to burn Turkish houses"

In fact, they cry out how they massacred Muslims at different times in Cyprus, Crete and other regions in the past. According to today's Greeks, who have been brainwashed and raised with hatred and hostility towards Turks, Turks who defend their territorial rights and oppose Greek maximalist claims are bloodthirsty and barbarian criminals.
I don't know if there is any other nation that is so spoiled, arrogant, and never admits its own guilt and always blames other nations.
Wow bro you found a video of 40 dudes repeating stupid racist hymns to each other and found it cringe,a video that has been condemned hundreads of times by Greek news outlets and organizations. If you found that cringey then imagine if instead of this being a small group of people spouting racist beliefs or at best a small corps (don't know if that's the correct word) , there was a whole goverment of a nation of 84 Million people that not only had members of it's party repeat similiar shit but actively supports those beliefs.

Last edited:

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
same copy pasta everytime are you a parrot or something that can't be talked with?
lmao you are literally just replying the exact same thing too.Care too reply to the actual argument or ? Also the whole parrot argument is stupid, of course the same arguments are used by Greeks just like the same counter-arguments are used by Turks, because the problem has been the same for decades now , so if an argument is valid why do you invalidate it by saying " Oh I heard that argument before", present no counter argument and then leave.

Last edited:

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
If you can read the savage lines of the "peaceful" Greek national anthem describing the massacres that they committed against Muslims, without getting sick, you can understand what a "peaceful" nation the Greeks are.
"Blood, destruction, fire, revenge, scattered brains, severed skull, Muslim bloods, Allah...etc

"massacring the civil Turkish people in 1821" Lmao what, the ottomans were anything but civil during their Greek occupation.Also about the blood and destruction, what the fuck did you expect to be written in a hymn about Turks during an era where women would rather jump of cliffs with their children than facing what the Turks were going to do with them , mass kidnapings of children and anal impalements with a wooden stake coming through your ass and out your mouth if your broke a law that was imposed on you ?

Last edited:

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Also could people please mention what island they are arguing for ? If you don't want a huge text wall being replied to you every time you should specify which island you want to argue for insteaad of just saying "islands" in general. Also can someone explain why this argument is used ? Like in what general argument is the point of demilliterazation used for ? Are you truthfully and honsetly implying that you are scared and truly beleive that you are being threaten by war by the few hundreads of Greek soldiers on some islands against a Nation that has 8x our population ?

Last edited:

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Also could people please mention what island they are arguing for ? If you don't want a huge text wall being replied to you every time you should specify which island you want to argue for insteaad of just saying "islands" in general. Also can someone explain why this argument is used ? Like in what general argument is the point of demilliterazation used for ? Are you truthfully and honsetly implying that you are scared and trully beleive that you are being threaten by war by the few hundreads of Greek soldiers on some islands against a Nation that has 8x our population ?
I still can't understand why some outposts with a few soldiers on islands with only some radars installed to monitor the sea traffic and without any air defence, naval bases, etc., pose any threat to Turkey...

M

Manomed

"massacring the civil Turkish people in 1821" Lmao what, the ottomans were anything but civil during their Greek occupation.Also about the blood and destruction, what the fuck did you expect to be written in a hymn about Turks during an era where women would rather jump of cliffs with their children than facing what the Turks were going to do with them , mass kidnapings of children and anal impalements with a wooden stake coming through your ass and out your mouth if your broke a law that was imposed on you ?
Greeks were literally much better position than us Turks in the ottoman dynasty they only gave us duties in the army while Greeks or others were running the economy etc don't play the innocent we know what happened to turks in greece

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Greeks were literally much better position than us Turks in the ottoman dynasty they only gave us duties in the army while Greeks or others were running the economy etc don't play the innocent we know what happened to turks in greece
AH MANOMED my favorite argument dodger ! Last time we had this argument i think you were the one that said that Greeks were treated better in the ottoman empire, I said that Greek children were regularly kidnapped and we had to pay a special tax, and if we broke one of the laws we would be impaled in the ass. Then you replied I think something along the lines of "it's a myth that the kidnappings happened in the sea" or something and then I think you said that you treated us better than other countries that were in the same situtation as Ottomans.Then I said could you specify more clearly what you mean by in the sea and please cite a source that says it's a myth.Oh I also said that just because somewhere people were treated worse doesn't excuse the way you treated us or even counts as being treated "better" than turks.I also made the analogy that it's like me coming and "conquering" your country and raping women and then saying "aren't you glad I didn't use gas chambers like Hitler ?". Between that there was i think more back and forth like you saying that Pasha was only a privillage for foreigners, I then gave you an example and asked you if that Pasha was Turkish or not, and just like my last reply in general ,you never replied. Oh yeah I think there were some cope and seeths in between there and all that stuff.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom