BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 978
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
TOGG T10X became the best-selling electric car in April with sales of 3,003 units.

It reached sales of 7 thousand 148 units in 2024, and a total of 26 thousand 731 units.

Any idea if they are working for heavily armored ones for ministers , high level state headers and big bussnessmens ? Aslo the one for President use like US beast type ??

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,701
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Any idea if they are working for heavily armored ones for ministers , high level state headers and big bussnessmens ? Aslo the one for President use like US beast type ??
I'd doubt the viability of that kind of protection on TOGG T10X.

POTUS's armored limo, the beast, is built upon a truck chassis and boasts armor 12 cms thick.
65dcb9e590413ab8e1d6cf16

3DDAD00A00000578-0-Donald_Trump_s_bomb_proof_limo_has_been_designed_to_survive_a_mi-m-10_1488406388904.jpg

The Mercedes-Benz S-class Guard, our choice, is able to withstand 7.62 NATO rounds from all aspects. Each door of those cars weigh 250 kg's, with 70 of them just being the glass windows.

TOGG T10X in its current form can't handle these kinds of mods without significant drawbacks to its usability.
However, when our indigenous automotive sector fully matures, I expect a new brand to debut, with its niche being developing luxury cars which are able to uphold these tasks.
Like Russia's Aurus or China's Honqqi. Or Japan's... Toyota, actually.
385ea85212e44dfa97ec10bb65d45513.jpg

car.jpg

Imperial_Processional_Car.jpg

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 978
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'd doubt the viability of that kind of protection on TOGG T10X.

POTUS's armored limo, the beast, is built upon a truck chassis and boasts armor 12 cms thick.
65dcb9e590413ab8e1d6cf16

3DDAD00A00000578-0-Donald_Trump_s_bomb_proof_limo_has_been_designed_to_survive_a_mi-m-10_1488406388904.jpg

The Mercedes-Benz S-class Guard, our choice, is able to withstand 7.62 NATO rounds from all aspects. Each door of those cars weigh 250 kg's, with 70 of them just being the glass windows.

TOGG T10X in its current form can't handle these kinds of mods without significant drawbacks to its usability.
However, when our indigenous automotive sector fully matures, I expect a new brand to debut, with its niche being developing luxury cars which are able to uphold these tasks.
Like Russia's Aurus or China's Honqqi. Or Japan's... Toyota, actually.
385ea85212e44dfa97ec10bb65d45513.jpg

car.jpg

Imperial_Processional_Car.jpg
-- I was talking about Turkish type of presidencial armored car , produced from TOGG or other companies .
I know t10x is weak and work only on battery while presidencial one should be hybrud or gaseline and will weigh many tons .
Perhaps Otokar or BMC should have produced some few years ago but they are busy producing for africans 🤦‍♂️

Turkic

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I guess you were not talking about something like this but I wanted to share.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 978
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

I guess you were not talking about something like this but I wanted to share.
No bro , the president type car must be design from strach and be so heavily armored that can withstand many types of weapobs and explozives and i dont think it can be with batteries .
This one, togg t10x perhaps some low bussnessmens can buy and use even not high level ones like koç and others .
Russians did the same , They used mercedes benz until some years ago now they use theirs national one Aurus Senat its called .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom