chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 413
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
I know, but this is war, not a contest of morals and values. Saladin might have won himself the awe and respect of the people, but his failure to teach the Crusaders a lesson after the recapture of Jerusalem meant that 835 years later, the same violence are being perpetrated to his people in the same land he liberated. This error should not be repeated.

Also, you forgot one thing, Islam prohibits any harm to the defeated party IF they were given other options BEFORE the shooting starts. For example: I granted the citizens of the country of X general amnesty IF they drop down their weapons NOW. Had I broken my promise AFTER I granted the amnesty, I could probably draw the ire of god.

But what if I don't offer general amnesty at all, basically dooming people to a no-quarter-given situation? Am I to be blamed for what happened after, of course not. You need to be cunning and imaginative to find loopholes in the law of war, to circumvent it when it suits you.

And in the long run there will be times when the superiority in might and power will be back to the Arabs and Israel finally find themselves in the situation where Gazans find themselves now.

If I am a soldier or a commander during that time, the last thing I want to do, is to give amnesty, especially after the state had invested so much to remind people (using the pretext I'm talking about earlier) about what the Israelis had done to my people generation earlier.

People call it cruel, I call it statecraft.
you seem do not understand my short statement that you quoted...

E

Era_shield

your equivalence is false and apologises terrorism
Notice how immediately preceding these words, this person made false equivalences and apologia for Israeli atrocities. The defence mechanism of nihilism and moral bankruptcy is psychological projection.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,173
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don’t think China taking Taiwan is actually a legitimate question, but it is an excuse used for bolstering support against China, while in China it is used as a way to bolster nationalism.

China attacking Taiwan would be so stupid and counterproductive for China, so it is hard to believe that thier leaders actually take this option seriously.
You obviously knows nothing about asians psyche and resolves .it's a matter of national collective pride and honours . We never take lightly in those ..
Did the Ukrainians invade Russian towns,killed Russian moms and their children where they stood or dragged them to Kiev to be raped and ransomed? Do they dragg the bodies of Russian soldiers through the streets for the general population to spit on them?
No,.....your equivalence is false and apologises terrorism
Are you for real ?? Where were you've been for the last 16 years ?? That's basically everydays treatment the palestinians been through ....

.🙄🙄

E

Era_shield

Israel directs public hospitals not to treat Hamas terrorists

The health minister called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to instruct the relevant bodies to act accordingly.

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF OCTOBER 11, 2023 18:01
 MDA ambulance and medics (illustrative). (photo credit: MDA OPERATIONAL COVERAGE)

Health Minister Moshe Arbel issued a directive to the public health system in Israel to refuse to treat captured terrorists on Wednesday afternoon.

"Since the beginning of the fighting, the issue of treating the damned and despicable Hamas terrorists within the public hospitals has piled up a tremendous difficulty on the health system," wrote Arbel.

"In these difficult times, the health system should focus fully on the treatment of the victims of the criminal massacre, the IDF soldiers and preparedness for the next," added the health minister. "The task of securing and treating the cursed and despicable terrorists within the public health system significantly harms these efforts and therefore, under my guidance, the public health system will not treat them."

"The handling of the matter should be entrusted to the IDF or the Shin Bet, and of course the Health Ministry is ready and willing to assist these bodies, as needed."

Arbel called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to instruct the relevant bodies to act accordingly.

Palestinian fighters from the armed wing of Hamas take part in a military parade to mark the anniversary of the 2014 war with Israel, near the border in the central Gaza Strip, July 19, 2023. (credit: REUTERS/IBRAHEEM ABU MUSTAFA)

Terrorist turned away from Sourasky Medical Center

Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov) announced on Wednesday evening that a terrorist who had been brought to the hospital was not admitted to the emergency room and was instead sent to the prison service's clinic in Ramle for treatment.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,911
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israel's army: We're pretty sure Hamas has beheaded children​

You can use auto translation to read the article. But unless Hamas spokesperson comes out and denies beheading of children the demonification of Hamas is going to go rampant.

Other international journalists who were on the tour of Kfar Aza have since said that they were puzzled by the claim of beheaded children on the i24 channel.

Sky News' chief correspondent, Stuart Ramsey, has written that he saw numerous body bags being carried out of the houses and that he also saw children's bodies being carried.

He emphasizes, however, that he neither saw nor received information about decapitated children.

"At no time did he (an Israeli major, ed .) or the major I spoke to mention that Hamas had beheaded or killed 40 babies or children. I would think that if that was the case, they would have told me or others," writes Stuart Ramsey.

"There is no doubt that a terrible attack took place in Kfar Aza," he writes and continues:

"But it is important to separate facts from speculation in a situation like this."

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,757
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did the Ukrainians invade Russian towns,killed Russian moms and their children where they stood or dragged them to Kiev to be raped and ransomed? Do they dragg the bodies of Russian soldiers through the streets for the general population to spit on them?
No,.....your equivalence is false and apologises terrorism

The clear difference which many do not understand is Russia is targeting Ukrainian civilian infrastructure that Russia do not own, Israel is simply switching off their own infrastructure's supply to Gaza.

I would assume anyone criticizing this move would be default also be criticizing the Turkish airstrikes in Syria the last week

Last edited:
Top Bottom