Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The White Hat coalition has confirmed that the criminal Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was killed in Ukraine on January 3 by a Russian cruise missile strike that annihilated a command post where Austin and a high-ranking Ukrainian military commander, Lieutenant General Valerii Zaluzhnyi, were scheming to overthrow Vladimir Putin, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

As reported on January 7, Russian FSB agent Andrei Zakharov told RRN that the criminal Biden regime’s claims about Austin being secretly hospitalized for a week were disinformation because Russian intelligence placed him in Kyiv at the time of his alleged hospitalization. He said 20 hypersonic cruise missiles destroyed a maze of subterranean chambers in which Austin and Zaluzhnyi plotted Putin’s demise.

Although White Hats didn’t dismiss the claim as propaganda, they wanted physical evidence of Austin’s death. They received that evidence, our source said, on January 14.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu sent Gen. Smith’s office a digital copy of Austin’s fingerprints, lifted from equipment he had touched in the Kyiv bunker. The prints were a 14-point match, more significant than the 10–12-point match used by courts of law to prove a person’s identity. Shoigu also sent surveillance photographs of Austin and Zaluzhnyi lingering outside the bunker a day before the strike. Our source said that Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command experts authenticated the prints and images.

As reported in August, Gen. Smith’s office and Shoigu have had a temperate alliance in their mutual quest to rid Ukraine of Adrenochrome labs and child traffickers, and even formed a joint U.S. Special Forces/Spetznas team to eradicate Deep Staters in the blighted country and employ all resources available to rescue kidnapped children from pedophiles. Our source said the team’s successes have created a conduit of conversation between Gen. Smith and his Russian counterpart.

Upon hearing tales of Austin getting blown to smithereens, Gen. Smith’s office reached out to Shoigu and asked for proof.

Zakharov would later tell Real Raw News that although the Ukrainian military cordoned off and secured the blast zone, the Russian Army blitzed the beleaguered Ukrainian “rebels,” most of whom were in their 40s and 50s, as the war had taken its toll on Ukraine’s younger warriors. He said the Russian Army hosed down about 70 Ukrainian defenders to access the rubble.

“They went through everything, how you say in America, with a fine-toothed comb. The place was obliterated, but they found prints and some bodies burned to the bone. Minister Shoigu said yes, we send to our friends in America,” Zakharov said.

Our source in Gen. Smith’s office said, “We’re satisfied he’s dead, and we’ve scratched his name off our list.”

It is very easy to prove or deny the truth of the claim. If Austin is not dead, he will appear in front of the cameras. Or we will see him while visiting somewhere. Then the images will definitely be shared with the media.

But what if he is really dead? Then the United States will need to somehow fill the post of US Secretary of Defense. And they will just give us excuses. This guy hasn't shared a single picture with the media for 14 days. I'm a fan of waiting and seeing what's right with cookies in hand.

By the way, let me tell you now. I am not at all interested in the news in the media. Someone should at least show me a picture of him lying in bed.

@Test7 @TR_123456 @Yasar @Ryder @Zafer @Gary @Afif @Sanchez

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,606
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,606
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just want to see some visual evidence. Official explanations do not satisfy me. I am aware that the Russians will want to take advantage of the hospitalization of the US Secretary of Defense and may use this for psychological warfare. But given the seriousness of the allegation, someone should come forward to me and provide visual evidence.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You may see this news as crazy nonsense. It is true. But someone needs to hoard initial claims on the subject in case the news is true.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,669
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just want to see some visual evidence. Official explanations do not satisfy me. I am aware that the Russians will want to take advantage of the hospitalization of the US Secretary of Defense and may use this for psychological warfare. But given the seriousness of the allegation, someone should come forward to me and provide visual evidence.
US won't show a selfie of a cancer patient on bed to quell Russian rumours. If they do, they are already losing the info war.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,568
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I don't see why you guys can't take seriously a site named Real Raw News that talks about Shoigu and an American General forming a secret alliance to destroy Adrenochrome Labs and Pedo rings in Ukraine that are run by Deep Staters. :D

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
US won't show a selfie of a cancer patient on bed to quell Russian rumours. If they do, they are already losing the info war.
The same was true for us. When Turkish warships were threatened by Greek submarines in 2020, we did not hesitate to show that that warship was solid, right? In such events, the fact that the party that is claimed to be weak comes out and shows power does not mean that it has lost. It means that he gives the message, "Look, I am here and I am alive."

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,669
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The same was true for us. When Turkish warships were threatened by Greek submarines in 2020, we did not hesitate to show that that warship was solid, right? In such events, the fact that the party that is claimed to be weak comes out and shows power does not mean that it has lost. It means that he gives the message, "Look, I am here and I am alive."
Kemalreis was probably damaged, patched up while on sea and continued to serve a week later, showcasing our combat readiness. Kemalreis is a ship, not a 70 year old man with prostate cancer. Releasing photos of him on hospital bed wouldn't do them any good, and is a horrible practice of ethics. This is not the same as a allegedly killed but in reality unharmed Russian general giving a photo on a tour, man is still sick. Only way "I" would get interested in the story if he was announced dead and they did a closed casket funeral. US gov is not a place you can get away with something huge like this. Austin has hundreds of staff working under him at all times and although he's based in Virginia, still works very closely with DC staff, who love to socialize.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,671
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kemalreis was probably damaged, patched up while on sea and continued to serve a week later, showcasing our combat readiness. Kemalreis is a ship, not a 70 year old man with prostate cancer. Releasing photos of him on hospital bed wouldn't do them any good, and is a horrible practice of ethics. This is not the same as a allegedly killed but in reality unharmed Russian general giving a photo on a tour, man is still sick. Only way "I" would get interested in the story if he was announced dead and they did a closed casket funeral. US gov is not a place you can get away with something huge like this. Austin has hundreds of staff working under him at all times and although he's based in Virginia, still works very closely with DC staff, who love to socialize.
I disagree. The fact that he is sick is his own personal problem. The head of the Pentagon, even the man for whom a World War could be fought, is in a more valuable position than the Russian generals who are in their 70s. There is not much difference between the possibility of Austin being killed or assassinated and Biden being killed.

In other words, he has to put on a suit and smile for the cameras from a distance, even if it means dragging his body. He doesn't even need to give an explanation. He doesn't even have to walk. Even a wheelchair would be sufficient.

We're talking about the pride of the great United States of America here, for God's sake.

For people who know the responsibility of the task they undertake, they are well aware that their personal problems cannot be more important than the reputation or pride of the institution they represent.

The pride of states is an issue that cannot be ignored. People see this as a matter of honor and even a responsibility for which they would sacrifice their lives. That's why no one will see a photo of a defense minister in his sick bed. But people will want to see him alive. There are many ways to handle this in a way that doesn't make him look weak.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 463
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ofcourse he is killed, otherwise they would show a picture of him.

You can expect everything from the USA. They killed their own president and after that they killed his murderer, and still no one knows what happened to the killer of the killer.

Same with 9/11 and other files, nobody knows the truth.

The power to question is the basis of all human progress.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom