Contributor
Reactions
21 2,369
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Selçuk Bayraktar:

"In about 1-2 months, we will begin flying the production prototypes and versions. We will have produced 3 units of KIZILELMA this year and will move to higher quantity mass production in the coming years. The final integration work is currently ongoing."

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,329
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,827
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Recently we are getting a lot of off topics all over the forum. I want to remind you to keep your discussions close to the title of the thread. This is the UAV thread and if you can add something to this discussion you are free to post, but you must refrain turning this thread into a geopolitics discussion. We have a dedicated thread for the helicopter crash in which top Iranian officials lost their lives, we got foreign relations thread and you should keep these kind of discussions there. As we know politics is a big thing in these matters, but if we can't eliminate political discussions lets at least try to post with a 70/30 ratio in favor of technical content and content tightly connected to the machines themselves. This is valid for every thread in this forum.

Posts were moved, deleted and warnings were given.

Thank you!

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,374
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

We completed the System Identification and Performance Tests for #BayraktarTB3 and sent it off from our Flight Training and Test Center in Çorlu to Keşan. 👋✈️

They have send TB3 fromKesan to Corlu, something is cooking... :D

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

TAI General Manager Temel Kotil:

ANKA-3's twin engine will also arrive and will be able to fly at supersonic speed. They will accompany KAAN.

One thing I've loved about turkish technological reveals has been the cycle of:
"LOL turks can't develop/produce a thing"

Turks produce said thing

"3D mOCkUP nOT iNDiGEnoUS honghonghong /angry cuckold noises"

It's been one of highlights of this past decade.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,870
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

TAI General Manager Temel Kotil:

ANKA-3's twin engine will also arrive and will be able to fly at supersonic speed. They will accompany KAAN.
As far as I understand what is meant by twin engines is 2x TEI TF-10000 (because an afterburner may be needed for supersonic cruise). This must represent an enormous leap, such as the complete domestic production of a strategic class and full stealth penetrator/bomber drone. In my opinion, more fuel and ammunition capacity and increased range/endurance will be more important advances than supersonic maximum flight speeds. Therefore, I hope and predict that this twin-engine ANKA-X will significantly exceed the ANKA-3 in terms of both wingspan and MTOW capacity. We may encounter a drone of quite gigantic dimensions.

Top Bottom