Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
969078_720.jpg

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Indonesian Army Chief of Staff General Andika Perkasa received French Army Attache Colonel Sven Meic at his office recently to discuss military cooperation between the two countries.

Under the cooperation, the Indonesian Army will send its troops to take a joint exercise with the French Army next year, General Andika said in a written statement released on Saturday.

"When I was promoted from first lieutenant to captain I took a joint exercise with several armies. The exercise gave me deep knowledge and experience," he said.

He said the joint exercise with the French Army will be useful for Indonesian Army soldiers to improve their knowledge.

"I think the younger generations in the Army also need such experience," he said.

Therefore, he warmly welcome the planned joint exercise.

He said he will support any activity aimed at improving the Indonesian Army soldiers' experience and outlook in the military field.

Colonel Sven Meic said the joint exercise will offer good opportunities for the two countries' soldiers to get experience.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
969078_720.jpg

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - Indonesian Army Chief of Staff General Andika Perkasa received French Army Attache Colonel Sven Meic at his office recently to discuss military cooperation between the two countries.

Under the cooperation, the Indonesian Army will send its troops to take a joint exercise with the French Army next year, General Andika said in a written statement released on Saturday.

"When I was promoted from first lieutenant to captain I took a joint exercise with several armies. The exercise gave me deep knowledge and experience," he said.

He said the joint exercise with the French Army will be useful for Indonesian Army soldiers to improve their knowledge.

"I think the younger generations in the Army also need such experience," he said.

Therefore, he warmly welcome the planned joint exercise.

He said he will support any activity aimed at improving the Indonesian Army soldiers' experience and outlook in the military field.

Colonel Sven Meic said the joint exercise will offer good opportunities for the two countries' soldiers to get experience.

He is part of reformist General who had a broad mind and modern military mindset, and quite well versed at Development of new technology, tactics and challenge on the battlefield. Beside France he is already sent many of TNI AD instructor to joint military training and academy in US, Australia, Brazil, UK , Sri Lanka and many other.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom